Thursday, November 8, 2012

Digital Storytelling Example:


My example is creating a digital story about the cultures, traditions, and customs of different countries. I asked high school students to remember the last trip outside of Saudi Arabia, and then create a digital story that describes the differences of cultures.
Students will learn about the different cultures of different religions. I encourage my students to post pictures taken personally to create their digital storytelling in order to get closely acquainted with other cultures.
I would like to share my example, and then let me know what you like? What would you like to be better?
Please look at my example on Wiki page: Saudi Arabia to America!!

3 comments:

  1. I liked the way you compared the two countries that you've experienced. The pictures demonstrated an interesting contrast between the two. Your background is very pretty. The only thing I would add is possibly some audio or video.

    Great job! I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Muneer,

    Your Prezi is great. I like the pictures your choose for this Prezi. I think the content are amazing. You could add Youtube video to vivid your work.
    Great job.

    Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job. I like that you are looking at different cultures at such a young age. Students are exposed to so much on the news...it will be refreshing to have them learn something from someone who has first hand experience.

    I would be careful at adding too much audio...youngsters have a difficult time (sometimes) with over stimulation.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete