Thursday, November 29, 2012

What I found?


What I found from EME5050 course, I learned the fundamentals of technology and also how to integrate them pedagogically. From Curriculum page on the web page I learned how to set the lesson plan. I think the lesson plan is very important to start creating curriculum pages and what it contains. I think it is cool how the web page design of the curriculum in the classroom can be shared and communicated with teachers, students and their parents.



I used the IRubric website to create my rubric digital storytelling project. I believe that it's one of the best ways to identify and assess student learning through the goals and objectives of the lesson. I've found through this project that designing a rubric is based on determining content and finding out what is supposed to be followed by students.








Digital storytelling is the best way for the students to thoughtfully plan, set learning goals, and also tell a personal story to explore and research themselves.
I enjoy with my blog and sharing with my classmates. It is a great idea to learn and to share resources and media for the development of knowledge, and catch up with the evolution of technique.


I really enjoyed this course and it goes without saying that I will apply what I've learned during this course in my own classroom as well. I plan on keeping up to date with this course so that my "technological teaching" does not get stale as the times and technology evolve. I realize I may have not covered all the information from this course, but I would like to share my ideas with you in exchange for some more of your ideas. 

1 comment:

  1. You summarized our experience in this class beautifully - from curriculum pages to lesson plans to digital storytelling and to blogs. In retrospect, we have truly had the opportunity to become equipped with some valuable resources to help our students in the classroom. I want to point out that I also used iRubric, and it was extremely user-friendly and I will definitely use it in the future. The best classes are those where the information is relevant and real, and that's what I fell EME 5050 offered us. Good success in your future. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete